My First Blog- Introduction

Don't care about my name. 

To the teens out there, I am just one among u.
              
 Blogging is my passion, singing is my fashion, and a medical college is my ambition. 

That's all

Don't confine yourself, don't hide yourself. You can run away from the world. But not the mirror. 

What u hide, the mirror shows. 

Be crazy, be mad, be happy. Just don't miss your aim. Today's penance can be the gold coin of the future. So dont stop. If the world is not with you, be there for yourself! 

So wanna make me your friend? 

Follow me for more updates. 

Comments

  1. Hi miss...how are you it's great to have a frnd like u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...This is actually GREAT, I honestly see no scope to brag about my writing skills anymore after seeing this. And dude, I surely had some misconceptions about you as a person, but I really feel like eating up my own words now. Terribly sorry for that and lastly: I would surely require some composition and writing tips from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you’re already my friend, my confrere in making academics less mundane :) love you xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ulla laalala le o ullla lala le o ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. U r a good girl in the bad world

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are Are Blogger BLogger
    Kichu DIn pore Baire theke Offer asbe
    HEHEHE xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bhai Anubhav, ager oi unknown ta ki tui?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment